Join Marina and Keiryn from Grazy Daze, two of Canberra’s Top Grazing Stylists and Grazing Queen/King... to create your very own grazing board.
When: 28 August 2022
Where: Pj’s in the City
In this class, you will learn:
-How to create your own grazing platter
-Different types of cheese (soft/hard) / how to select cheeses
- How to fold meats and learn the placements of foods
- How long before your event to create your board
- Where to source your ingredients from
-Tips and tricks to create the perfect board everytime for your friends and family
- What you need to open your own business if you wish
- Exact protocols we followed to establish our businesses
You take home your very own board filled with goodies.
So make sure you invite friends over that night so you can share your goodies and your new found skills for grazing.
- A live demo, where you can ask any questions
- Free food!!! so come hungry
- Free drinks from the bar!!
- Create your own grazing board and take it home!
- An EPIC goodie bag worth $350
As it's on a Sunday, we have the entire venue to ourselves. Parking can be found at the Magistrates Courts.
***THIS IS BEGINNER FRIENDLY!***
Class price is only $120pp, you get to eat lots of yummy food, make your own board and then take it home!